Among its applications we can mention..:
- Places where flammable volatile liquids are transferred.
- Garages and vehicle repair workshops.
- Dryers made of material with flammable solvents.
- Grease extraction rooms for oils using flammable solvents.
- Premises with flammable liquid deposits open or that can be opened.
- Laundry and dry-cleaning areas where flammable liquids are used.
- Gas generator rooms.
- Installations where flammable gases are produced, handled or consumed.
- Pump and/or compressor rooms for flammable liquids and gases.
- Interiors of refrigerators and freezers in which flammable materials are stored in open, easily pierced or poorly sealed containers
Description of the luminaire:
Body and sealing ring in ALSi aluminium alloy treated with polyester powder coating. The luminaire can be suspended by a flange with an 18mm diameter hole. The junction box (Increased safety “e”) is located on the side of the luminaire body and is equipped with connection terminals and M25x1.5 cable glands for 9-16mm cables. The cover, which consists of the ring and the glass, is screwed to the body and secured with safety screws. The glass is tempered and impact resistant to at least 7J. The glass and threaded ring assembly can be hung from a built-in hook during maintenance operations. The luminaire is equipped as standard for through-wiring. The sealing plugs must be ordered as extra accessories.
Luminaire body: ALSI aluminium alloy body with yellow paint finish
ATEX 94/9/EC marked: Zone 1 and 21: II 2GD Ex de tD IIC T3-T6
Working temperature: From -20° C to +50° C.
Accessories: Steel clamping flange with 18 mm hole.
Internal and external earthing flanges.
Cable entry: Junction box for double continuous wiring
entrance. Cables with a maximum diameter of 4 mm².
|REF||SOURCE OF LIGHT||TEMPERATURE CLASS||WEIGHT|
|EX116||Incandescent 200W E27||T4||8|
|Incandescent 150W E27||T4|
|Incandescent 60-100W E27||T5|
|Mixed light 160W E27||T4|
|EX117||V. of Sodium 50W E27||T4||8|
|EX118||V. of Sodium 110W||T3||9|
|EX119||Compact TC-D (G24d-3)||T6||9|