Fluorescent luminaire “nR” PROTECTION (restricted breathing), category 3G and D with an IP 68 grade that offers total protection against dust and water penetration in prolonged immersion. Thanks to its construction material, this luminaire is IK-10, the highest degree of impact protection applicable to luminaires. As it is specifically designed for ATEX Zones 2 and 22, it is suitable for installation in places where potentially explosive gases or dust may appear sporadically and never in normal service.
This luminaire has an IP 68 degree of protection that offers total protection against dust and water penetration during prolonged immersion. Thanks to its construction material, this luminaire is IK-10, the highest degree of impact protection applicable to luminaires:
Zone 2: Zone in which an explosive atmosphere consisting of a mixture of air and flammable substances in the form of gas, vapour or mist is unlikely to form during normal operation or, if it does, is only of short duration;
Zone 22: Zone in which an explosive atmosphere consisting of a mixture of air and flammable substances in the form of suspended dust or, if it does occur, is only a short duration.
This seal is suitable for a multitude of applications:
A) Industrial applications:
Warehouses and loading and unloading areas in places with sporadic presence of flammable gases or
– Industries and factories with silo loading/unloading areas.
– Urban waste treatment dumps.
– Vehicle repair shops, inspection pits.
B) Agricultural applications:
Warehouses of agricultural machinery.
C) Petrol stations:
Areas close (not adjacent) to fuel pumps.
- Luminaire body: 3.5 mm thick anti-UV polycarbonate tube.
- Reflector: Specular aluminium.
- End caps: ABS with anti-static treatment.
- ATEX 94/9/EC marked: Zone 2: Ex II 3GD Ex nR IIC T3 Gc.
- Zone 22: Ex t IIIC T85º C Dc.
- Equipment: Electronic.
- Working temperature: From -15° C to 55° C.
- Accessories: 2 zinc-plated steel clamping flanges.
- Optional antistatic plastic flanges.
- ATEX cable glands included.
- Glow wire test: 960 °C.
|REF||SOURCE OF LIGHT||TEMPERATURE CLASS||WEIGHT|
|EX101||Incandescent 200W E27||T4||18|
|Incandescent 150W E27||T5|
|Incandescent 60-100W E27||T6|
|Compact 23W E27||T6|
|Incandescent 100W E27||T5|
|EX102||V. of Sodium 50W E27||T4||19|
|EX103||V. of Sodium 110W E27||T4||19|
|EX105||Compact TC-D (G24d-3)||T6||19.5|