This is a luminaire designed mainly for Civil Protection actions in emergency situations (field hospitals, rescue in accidents, natural disasters,…). The materials that compose it are very robust to be able to be used in situations where emergency action is more important than the care of the materials.
The Extreme luminaire provides 360º lighting with a large perimeter. Thanks to the opal polycarbonate of the body, the glare caused by traditional lighting systems is avoided. This aspect is fundamental when dealing with accident victims and/or tools, since the seconds of loss of vision can be decisive.
The trunk with which this model is always supplied is made of high impact resistant material, so that it can be combined with heavy materials without being damaged or can be sent by any means of transport to the areas of action: plane, boat, truck,…
The Extreme luminaire is also suitable for the following applications:
– Infrastructure works: repair of wagons or railways, road rehabilitation and maintenance, construction of bridges and tunnels,…
– Portable large area lighting: in areas where there is no mains supply or where only temporary lighting is required.
– Outdoor events: shows and/or festivals, creation of stages for cinema….
- Reflector: Metallic aluminium.
- Diffuser: 3mm thick opal polycarbonate.
- End caps: Anodized aluminium.
- Lamp type: 8 units of 80W TC-L (included).
- Maximum power: 735W.
- Electronic wiring: 4 units 2x80W Philips HF-P series.
- Working temperature: From -15ºC to 40ºC.
- Illuminated surface: 2.400 m2
- Number of lumens: 52,000 lm.
- Incandescent filament test: 960ºC