The Aragon Institute of Development, in charge of the implementation model for achieving organisational excellence held the annual competition where organizations compete for the Award of Excellence.
There were 3 finalists out of 82 companies, in the category of SMEs. Airfal was finally proclaimed winner in this category and received the Award for Corporate Excellence based on the EFQM method.
The EFQM Excellence Award is organised once a year and it is designed to recognise Europe’s best performing organisations. According to the EFQM agency, the award winner is a company which shows role model behaviour in one of the 8 Fundamental Concepts of Excellence:
– Adding Value for Customers
– Creating a Sustainable Future
– Developing Organisational Capability
– Harnessing Creativity & Innovation
– Leading with Vision, Inspiration & Integrity
– Managing with Agility
– Succeeding through the Talent of People
– Sustaining Outstanding Results
Airfal, a company with more than 30 years of experience in the field of lighting, continues to reap success in 2014, with the sole aim of further improving the quality of its product and services.
More information email@example.com