Airfal will be for the second consecutive year at the EFICAM fair on 11 and 12 April, at the Palacio de Cristal in Madrid. The company will present its 2018 catalog and the new products included in it on its booth E18,
Airfal International comes back to the third edition of the EFICAM 2018 fair, which will take place at the Palacio de Cristal in Madrid on 11 and 12 April. During this fair, professionals of the installation sector discover the latest products presented by lighting manufacturers from around the world. Airfal, located on booth E18, will show professionals and visitors the latest models in its catalogue, which has just been launched with 14 new luminaires.
A sample of your new products
The 2018 catalogue of Airfal focuses on lighting for areas of high technical specification and ATEX lighting, always with the latest LED modules. The company will bring to the fair its range of new products that have been launched this year, and that were created to meet the specific demand of the installation sector.
- Modular: this IP44 light fixture is equipped with LED modules that, due to their design and installation shape, are perfect for supermarkets, offices and studios and large shopping centers. It is made with a pre-lacquered aluminum sheet and with an opal polycarbonate diffuser and A.B.S. cover. Depending on the chosen model, its color temperature can be 3000 or 4000 ° K and it reaches an emission of lumens up to 6700 lm. This model is fully manufactured in the Airfal facilities, in gray or white.
- Mirror LED: a light fixture with LED modules, pre-lacquered steel and an opal polycarbonate diffuser. Its ABS covers give it a IP44 protection. This luminaire is designed to be installed in residential areas, offices and furniture that requires lighting, such as shelves or wall units. In addition to continuous line installation, it can be manufactured with an emergency kit.
- Carril LED: This model is a highly demanded light fitting by installers, as it is perfect for industries and large facilities, as well as shopping centers or supermarkets. This light fitting features several optics that allow choosing the model that best suits the needs of the installation space. In addition to the continuous line option, it can be installed with an emergency kit. It features IP44 and has a lifetime of around 50,000 hours.
In addition to the products for industrial areas and large areas, Airfal presents at EFICAM, two of its most outstanding products of the ATEX family, light fixtures that were created in the last few months.
- ATEX LED MAX Projector: this model is the quite different from the ATEX family since it is an aluminum mobile luminaire, which can reach an emission of up to 26,800 lumens, with IP66 sealing and IK07 impact protection . This luminaire is approved for Zone 2-22 with “nR” protection.
- WATEX: This is an IP66 and IK07 luminaire, a model manufactured entirely in Airfal’s facilities, and equipped with one or two LED modules and for Zone 2-22 and which has “nR” protection for explosive atmospheres. Its high technical value, as well as the fact that it is MADE IN SPAIN, at Airfal facilities, guarantees an infinity of applications since the Zone 2-22 is the most requested in the ATEX prescriptions.
The spirit of Airfal
Airfal continues to bet on Excellence and, above all, with a a focus on corporate social responsability, since it works for the labor insertion of people with intellectual disabilities
Airfal sigue apostando por la Excelencia y sobre todo, por su lado social, ya que trabaja por la inserción laboral de personas con discapacidad intelectual